Completed in 2017, Riverpark Green is a unique enclave of four certified R2000 single family homes in Riverside Park South. Two different model homes were built to complete this project; The Orchard and The Meadow. Approximately 2800 sqft, each home includes 4 bedrooms on the second floor. They feature open, flowing spaces to bring in sunlight and create a connection with the outdoors. The homes are the product of over 25 years of experience and innovation; applying materials, products and proven construction details to create distinctive, durable and healthy homes for families to enjoy for many years to come.
Watch our Riverpark Green home tour.
Teamed with Christopher Simmonds Architect, one of our main goals with creating this development was ensuring that our environmental impact was minimal. These homes are built on four 60 foot lots from an infill site . Instead of demolishing the existing house on the property, it was relocated and became home to a new family. Most importantly, for all efficient and sustainable practices used, there were third-party verifications and certifications, all backed by Natural Resources Canada.
R2000 certificate levels are 50% better than code, which sits at ERS 85. Riverpark Green achieved efficiencies above that level. The house number along with the EnerGuide Rating for each home is as follows:
- CHBA Awards “Winner for Detached Homes” – Production 2,501 to 3,500 sq. ft
- OHBA Awards of Distinction “Most Outstanding Production Built Home” – Two Storys 2,501 sq. ft & Over
- GOHBA SAM Awards “Best Single Family Home Model” – 2,500 to 2,999 sq. ft
- GOHBA Housing Design Awards “Production Bathroom” – Single
- GOHBA Housing Design Awards “Green Production Home of the Year” – Single
- Production Home: Single detached – 2,601-3,500 sq. ft
- Custom Kitchen – 181 – 240 sq. ft